As a wish for a happy new year I prepared for you a report of this year in recipes: this 2012 brought me great changes, it was a year marked by my appearance and disappearance from the blog (but I have never abandoned you, and this should count for something, uh?) and it definitely was (and you’ll see it very soon) a very sweet year, and not just from the culinary point of view.
With these 12 recipes, one for each month of 2012, I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!
- January – Tarte tatin (that was made with pâte brisée, but the real original one is made with puff pastry, just for your information)
- February – Tiramisù for the blog’s first birthday
- May – Risolatte
- July – Meringue pie in a cup (sort of)
- August – Little suns stuffed with ricotta, mint and saffron in a zucchini sauce
- September – Crème Brulée
- October – Scabbardfish rolls
- November – Savoury panna cotta with beer jelly on a savoury short pastry base
November was the hardest month, ’cause I had to choose and “eliminate” the pistachio mille-feuille and pumpkin tortelli.
- December – Pumpkin and cardamom jam