Today I’ll be of few words, but I’ll leave you a “love at first sight” recipe.
Starring: lamb chops (that I love) and pistachios (that I adore, but you already know that).
|Lamb chops coated with pistachios||
Author: Giulietta – from Kitty’s Kitchen
- 16 lamb chops
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 200 grams of chopped unsalted pistachio
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Break the egg and beat it in a dish, adding a pinch of salt. Dip in the lamb chops and then coat them in pistachio “flour” (Elisa made a double coating to obotain a thicker crust, but made a single coating).
- Arrange the meat on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and sprinkle with plenty of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bake in a 374°F-392°F (190° C-200°C). Touch the meat with your hands: don’t overcook it, ’cause it have to stay soft enough (in fact you can cook it in a frying pan).
- I suggest a salad or some potatoes (sautéed or baked) on the side. I opted for a spinach salad.
I made 4 chops for each person, but I’d have eat it two or three more.