- SHOP LIST
- black pepper
- Parmigiano Reggiano
I won’t lie to you: I’m super-busy at the moment, with my two jobs, my life, my dog, and keeping and Italian blog and an English one is very difficult at this time.
But I’m trying to keep up, starting from today!
And I come back to you with an easy and quick recipe to prepare a real comfort food, milk and black pepper risotto, a risotto that taste like risolatte, but with a savory and spicy twist.
I hope you like it, and I sincerely hope you can forgive my long absence.
See you soon (I hope) 😉
Milk and black pepper risotto
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1 litre whole milk
- unsalted butter
- 200 grams of rice for me Carnaroli
- black pepper
- Parmgiano Reggiano grated
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and bring it almost to a boil, then keep it to a low flame (so it will be always hot).
- In a frying pan, melt a knot of butter, then roast the rice for a few minutes.
- Start pouring the milk, one spoonful at a time, waiting that the liquid will be absorbed before pouring another.
Stir constantly and season with salt.
- When the rice is almost cooked, add some groung black pepper, then finish cooking.
- Turn off the flame, add a knot of butter and grated Parmigiano Reggiano, then stir until creamy.
- Divide the rice into two dishes (using a ring, if you want to give a round shape), then garnish with some black pepper grains (or more ground pepper, if you like).
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress