I wanted to write a very short post, just to announce the winner of my first blog-iversary giveaway… but I decided to make it a little longer.
First of all I crown the winner, the author of comment No. 3 (extracted by Random.org)
And the author of that comment is … MJ of MJ's kitchen!! After months of comments and e-mails, I'm so happy you won my very first giveaway!
And I "use" this post to accept the Cake Blog award from Chiarina of Zeroincucina
And now I can share with you my 7 favorite dessert recipes. So, on the wave of this birthday, let's celebrate again and again with some desserts!
MJ, e-mail me your address, so I can send you the prize!
My 7 dessert recipes
- Sfogliatelle ricce – One of my favorite desserts, the greatest cooking satisfaction so far.
- Tarte Tatin – A timeless French classic, a simple dessert, never cloying and perfect for any occasion.
- Meliga pastries – Piedmont in a cookie.
- Apple squares – A lot of fruit, a drop of alcohol and a soft batter for some delicious squares.
- Wine doughnut cookies – Wine cookies, perfect for breakfast or to dunk in wine .. always a pleasure.
- Brownies - His Delicacy, with a moist heart, just how I like it.
- Tiramisu – THE classic.. a dessert that everyone one, the perfect dessert to end this selection.